Back to the 50s car show
Motor with us down the mighty Mississippi
SECTION 1: ENTRANT IDENTIFICATION
SECTION 2: DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLE
SECTION 3: OWNER IDENTIFICATION
SECTION 4: COMPETITION DIVISION/AWARD ELIGIBILITY
SECTION 5: DRIVER IDENTIFICATION
SECTION 6: NAVIGATOR IDENTIFICATION
SECTION 7: SUPPORT CREW IDENTIFICATION
Crew Member #1
SECTION 8: SUPPORT VEHICLE
SECTION 10: SPONSOR IDENTIFICATION
SECTION 11: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The entry fee, as stated herein, is for one vehicle entered in the 2012 Great Race (the “Event”).
2. Owner/Entrant understands that this entry is a conditional offer to participate and if accepted, constitutes an agreement with The Great Race to take part in the Hemmings Motor News 2012 Great Race (hereinafter “Great Race”), unless otherwise prevented by circumstances beyond the control of Owner/Entrant. 3. The undersigned agrees for himself/herself and his/her team to comply with all federal, state and local laws related in any way to the Event.
4. The undersigned certifies that to the best of his/her knowledge all information on this form is true and correct, and that licenses and insurance policies listed above are and will be legally valid and in force throughout the duration of the Event and further that he/she has the authority to provide such information to the Great Race.
5. The undersigned further acknowledges that All Participating Crew and Support members must sign an insurance waiver and indemnity agreement in order to participate in the Event.
6. The undersigned agrees that all hotel reservations are to be made through Covington Travel using their online registration site.
7. The undersigned further acknowledges receipt of the Great Race Event Regulations and acknowledges and represents that he/she has (a) thoroughly read the Event Regulations; (b) understands the Event Regulations including without limitation the rules and regulations pertaining to prizes; and, (c) agrees to comply with all such regulations as well as any and all supplemental regulations that may be subsequently issued by the Great Race.
8. Finally, the undersigned acknowledges that All Participating Crew and Support members must agree to permit Great Race, the promoter of the Event, and their assigns, the use of their name, voice and/or likeness and photographic/ videographic images of them and their vehicle for news, publicity and feature use, films and video, newspapers, magazines and all other media in connection with advertising and for purposes of trade.
Your Email (required)
Your Phone Number